Full-Service market research of highest quality
komma is located in the heart of Munich and is specialized in advertising and brand research. We are providing full-service market research. This includes data collection with selected panel providers. We can offer you the full spectrum of data collection methodologies:
- Online surveys (CAWI)
- Telephone surveys (CATI)
- Face-to-face interviews (CAPI)
- Implicit measurements (Facial Coding, response time measurement etc.)
- Focus groups – online and offline
- Social Media Monitoring
We are an independent research agency. We have a highly specialized expert network for fieldwork management and measurement technologies. Tailored to your personal needs, we develop an integrated proposal in cooperation with our partners to provide the perfect setup for you. We have a broad experience in multi-national and national market research studies. We have a particular expertise in managing multi-country-studies.
Expert consultancy through great experience, broad know-how, and tailor-made approaches
Our work is based on more than 100 years experience in research, consulting and marketing. Our consultants have been working in leading marketing and research positions of multi-national consumer goods companies, in leading positions of big five research agencies and in scientific positions.
Our clients are mutlinational companies, medium sized companies and small enterprises. We provide solutions for all kinds of enterprises. We find the right answers to your business questions with tailor-made solutions and innovative methodologies. We have a direct link to the scientific world – our co-founder Dr. Stefan Tuschl is Professor for quantitative Methods at the University for Applied Sciences in Hamburg, Germany.
We are supporting you to understand your customers, to answer your business questions and make the right business decisions.
Our industry experience
- Consumer Goods Research – FMCG, fashion/sports, jewelry, OTC, durable consumer goods
- Financial Market Research – banking, insurances, financial services
- Travel- and Tourism Research – toursim, travel, airlines, public transport
- Retail Research – brick and mortar stores, e-commerce
- Technology Market Research – telecommunications, IT
Creative Solutions: We are always up-to-date with the latest development in brand and communications research
Rapid changes in behaviour on media consumption, communication and interaction between brand and consumer are changing brand and communications research.
Online and mobile are dominating as survey methodologies. Technological advanced and implicit measurements are becoming more and more important, e.g. Social Media Monitoring, Cookie-Measurement, Facial Coding und response time measurement.
We are experienced in all these techniques and will provide you with the methodologies that suit your challenges best. Tools of our portfolio include:
- Positioning analysis, brand image analysis, employer branding
- Brand strength analysis
- Advertising tests
- Brand tracking and advertising tracking
- Success measurement of specific communication acitivities, launch of new products and brands, rebranding, naming research
- Efficiency analyses
- Brand experience, customer journey, touchpoint optimisation
- Develpment of brand and marketing scorecards, cockpits.
Be always up-to-date with your marketing KPIs through interactive online dashboards, which we gladly set up for you.
Clear recommendations based on insights and data
With each study, our goal is to answer your business questions precisely and simple.
Therefore, we are turning the research process upside down and ask the right questions already at the beginning:
- What are the business questions to be answered?
- Which purpose do the results serve?
- Who are the internal stakeholders?
- Who is your customer/target group? How do you reach this target group?
- Which research methodology is appropriate to answer the research questions? We are completely methodology agnostic.
At the end of the process, we are applying intelligent diagnostic, connect different data sources if necessary, and consolidate information. Finally, we make the information digestible and generate insights to support your business decisions.
We provide you with clear recommendations instead of data overload.